300 Baker Road Satsuma AL 36572
Carrington Place is an assisted living community located in Satsuma, Mobile County, Alabama. If you are looking for a new residence where you will feel comfortable and secure, then Carrington Place is the community for you.
Named after the Satsuma orange, Satsuma is a beautiful city filled with many different parks, among them Baldwin square which hosts many different events throughout the year and is a lovely place to take a stroll with a friend. With a wonderful library, community center and several churches, Satsuma is a very family oriented city where you will always see many friendly faces.
Back at your bright and spacious room in Carrington Place you will have access to our fabulous and caring staff, 24 hours a day, and we are proud to also offer memory care to those dealing with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. All of our residents are encouraged to take advantage of our many amenities, including:
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Three delicious and healthy meals every day, plus regular snacks
- An in-house beautician and barber
- Transportation services
- A beautiful courtyard and large indoor common spaces
- A private chapel with services every Sunday
We hope you will consider joining us here at Carrington Place. You could not ask for a more respectful and relaxing place to call home.
Pricing at Carrington Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Carrington Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Carrington Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.