Carriage House Senior Lvg
1131 E Home Ave Hartsville SC 29550
The Carriage House of Hartsville is an assisted living community for male and female residents 55 years of age and older in Hartsville, SC. Hartsville enjoys a mild climate most of the year, with occasional snows in the winter. The 2010 census placed the population at 7,764 for our small metropolitan city of five square miles. We're less than four miles from the highly rated Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center.
Our caring staff are active 24 hours a day. We provide comprehensive services including assistance with eating, showers and baths, dressing, toiletries, grooming, medication management, and much more. Our residents have quick access to shops, restaurants, and a variety of activities. We want our residents to feel at home in our community, so we make every effort to create a comfortable and cozy environment that encourages the joy of socialization and creativity. Our valued residents enjoy tantalizing meals that are prepared by our caring staff and benefit from amenities such as:
- Music therapy and pet therapy
- Wheelchair accessible showers
- On-site and off-site activities
- Devotional services on-site
- Scheduled outings for doctor's appointments, shopping, and worship
- Indoor and outdoor common areas for socializing
- On-site beautician
Come visit us and browse our community and the grounds that surround it. We look forward to sharing our assisted living community with you.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.