607 N Weber Ave Stratford WI 54484
Caroline Rock Senior Housing is located in the mostly rural setting of southern Marathon County, Stratford, WI. With a nearby park system including the Connor Recreation Area, Klemme Reserve, and Heritage Trail, the home is a suitable place for the 55 + to enjoy a comfortable lifestyle in their aging years. The village of Stratford is convectively at the junction of State Highways 97 and 153. The residents of Caroline Rock can easily link up with other villages, such as Fenwood, Brokaw, Birnamwood, and the larger Wisconsin region.
Whether looking for temporary senior apartments for a loved family member or are interested in affordable long-term senior housing, Caroline Rock provides an escape getaway from the hassles of home maintenance. The all-female residence is a welcoming community for every 55 and older who desires a wonderful environment and the expert care of an incredible staff.
The reasons senior residents call Caroline Rock a second home:
- Pets companionship including cats and dogs allowed
- Outdoor common areas for relaxation with peers and recreation
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and hot water included
- Private patios and balconies
- Washer, dryer, and wheelchair accessible showers in every unit
- Controlled access entry system
- On-site beauty salon, fitness room, and library
The professionally- managed Caroline Rock runs on the values of independent living, individuality, choice, respect, and privacy for the senior residents. Our active 55 and older clients have the benefits of compassionate care while still enjoying the water sports, hiking, skiing, and snowballing in Wisconsin.
Pricing at Caroline Rock
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Caroline Rock
Senior Housing Types Provided at Caroline Rock
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.