Carmel Home Care
457 West 13th Street Upland CA 91786
Carmel Home Care is a senior home care company located in the small city of Upland, CA, in San Bernadino County. The small city of Upland is an elevated city nearby San Antonio Mountain and Mount Baldy. The city is also within a few driving miles of Los Angeles and Long Beach, and a short distance to the coast of the Northern Pacific Ocean. The group home setting is conveniently located near shopping, dining and entertainment attractions, making it a great place to call home.
Carmel Home Care is able to offer the following non-medical, in home care services to its seniors:
- Assistance with dressing, hygiene and grooming
- Transportation to local medical and personal appointments
- Daily medication reminders
- Assistance with mobility throughout the home
- Compassion and respite care
- Meal planning and preparation
Carmel Home Care prides itself on the level of care and comfort it offers its seniors. We offer qualified and dedicated care giving staff in the comfort of your own home. All of our caregivers are properly screened and all references and previous employment histories are verified. Additionally, all caregivers are fully insured and bonded, for your safety.
Carmel Home Care shares your goal of allowing you to remain independent for as long as possible. We invite you to utilize our home care services and accept the necessary assistance, comfort and peace of mind that will allow you to remain independent in your own home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.