Caring Hearts Assisted Living LLC
2370 West Megan Street Chandler AZ 85224
Caring Hearts Assisted Living LLC is a senior care home located in the stunning town of Chandler, AZ in Maricopa County, Our lovely community is set on beautifully landscaped grounds with spacious walking paths, glistening gardens and courtyards and visitors are also invited to Chandler and experience the peaceful nature of our community.
Caring Hearts Assisted Living LLC is always strives to offer top of the line services to seniors in a group home setting. Whether you are looking for a caring staff, an amazing location and affordability, Caring Hearts Assisted Living LLC has got you covered. Seniors get to enjoy the same comfort they would if they lived on their own and they can be rest assured that a helping hand is there when you need it. Our skilled medical experts are always available to provide medical and physical needs to seniors when needed.
In addition, we always encourage seniors to be physically active and socialize with other seniors in the community as a way of bonding. We also have a variety of amenities seniors can make use of like:
- An on-site beautician and barber shop
- Religious services for different denominations
- A comfortable sitting area with an amazing fireplace for socializing and meeting new people
- Beautiful gazebo for relaxing
- Fine dining options with both a personalized meal plans with family and restaurant style dining
We would love to welcome you to our nurturing community. Come and join us to experience fun, relaxation and independence at Caring Hearts Assisted Living LLC.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.