Caring Hands Personal Care Home
1530 Cedars Road Lawrenceville GA 30045
- Medication Assistance
- Personal Care and Hygiene Assistance
- Respect of Privacy, yet monitoring Knowing that elderly loved ones are safe, secure, and never alone are all reasons to consider Caring Hands Personal Care Home. The activities include playing games, making crafts, and going on outings. These keep the seniors busy throughout the day. Making new friends and keeping a routine are two great features of the facility. Visit us online or stop by for a visit. The time to prepare for The Golden Years is now. Take a few minutes to review the features we offer. Spreading love and joy to the elderly is vital. We take great pride in making this a top priority.
Pricing at Caring Hands Personal Care Home
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Caring Hands Personal Care Home
- Great care for my mother .
My Mother was living in caring hands since they open until last year ,Asmira and all her employee were wonderful to my mom and us.We couldn't ask for better care what she had.There place is so clean ;...
- My husband was given really good care...
My husband was given really good care there, they were excellent. They were so caring and I was so impressed with how clean the kept the patients and their place, it was just spotless there and there was always...
Community Details at Caring Hands Personal Care Home
Senior Housing Types Provided at Caring Hands Personal Care Home
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.