Caring Corners II
3720 Lamoine Road Randallstown MD 21133
Caring Corners II is a residential care home that is located in Randallstown, MD in Baltimore County. Our community overlooks the National Electronics Museum and Druid Hill Park. Randallstown is an incredible destination to reside and a wonderful place for the visiting family members.
Every member of our staff is dedicated to professionally handle the needs of residents at all times. Medical personnel operate round the clock to make sure that any emergency is taken care of real time in the event it arises. The independence and comfort of seniors is never compromised at all. All assisted living services are provided in a clean, safe, friendly, and comfortable group home setting. As a premier senior living community, we purpose to ensure residents get the assistance they utmostly need.
Caring Corners II offers the best value when it comes to senior living care as well as assisted living in Randallstown and surrounding areas. Our community encourages residents to bond and network with their colleagues at the residence. Some of the amenities our national heroes stand to benefit from include:
- A neatly done sunroom
- A fine looking gazebo for unwinding
- A library fully stocked with volumes of magazines and books
- Elegantly done dining options with both private and restaurant dining room for friends and family
- A large swimming pool with incredible stay-fit classes
- Pet friendly with some restrictions
Caring Corners II is popular for being sophisticated yet understated and classic yet innovative. Come and take a tour of our energetic community with a home like atmosphere. Here, independence, fun, and comfort are a guarantee.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.