221 Cantril Street Castle Rock CO 80104
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Cantril House Reviews
- I See They Are Getting New Staff
Everything is fine for my mom as a resident of the community. So far, so good. The care is good and I have noticed they have new staff coming in. They seem like they are getting trained well.
- Could Have Been Perfect For Us!
There is a lot of good to say about Valley House and the Castle Country Assisted Living facilities. They have so many wonderful amenities, so many wonderful people, and a great atmosphere. We love the facilities...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.