221 Cantril Street Castle Rock CO 80104
Pricing at Cantril House
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Cantril House
- I See They Are Getting New Staff
Everything is fine for my mom as a resident of the community. So far, so good. The care is good and I have noticed they have new staff coming in. They seem like they are getting trained well.
- Could Have Been Perfect For Us!
There is a lot of good to say about Valley House and the Castle Country Assisted Living facilities. They have so many wonderful amenities, so many wonderful people, and a great atmosphere. We love the facilities...
Community Details at Cantril House
Senior Housing Types Provided at Cantril House
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.