1770 NW Valley View Dr Roseburg OR 97470
Callahan Court is proud to offer exceptional memory care services to residents with Alzheimer's and dementia through our Pathways program. Pathways is a Montessori-based approach to care that allows us to create a customized environment and plan for each resident. We are committed to meeting not only physical needs but the social, spiritual and emotional needs of every person that calls Callahan Court home.
Our wide range of services and amenities include:
- Three home cooked meals served daily
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Scheduled transportation services
- Programs that encourage community engagement and intergenerational relationships
- A gentle and familiar routine for peace of mind
- Physical exercise programs such as walking and balance exercises
- Purposeful and creative activities
Pricing at Callahan Court
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Callahan Court
My husband [Removed] [Removed] was in Callahan Court for two years and very well taken care of.He loved activities, also the old time fiddlers. He loved the staff and they loved him.
I have visited here several times. Things seem to be going well. I think the people are nice, the food is good and the facility is clean.
I had full confidence that my brother was getting very high quality care which was peace of mind for me.I have referred other people to go and check it out. My friend [Removed] was a resident there and got...
- See all 11 community reviews
Community Details at Callahan Court
Senior Housing Types Provided at Callahan Court
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.