Buffalo School Apartments
50 School Loop Rd. Buffalo KY 42716
Buffalo School Apartments is a senior, 55 and over, housing community located in the small town of Buffalo, KY. The community itself is located in an old schoolhouse that has been transformed into a comfortable senior housing community. Buffalo is a unique city, an unincorporated city, with a low population. It is located in Southern Larue County. The history and uniqueness of the city make it a great place to live, and an exciting place to welcome visitors to.
Buffalo School Apartments cares about the safety of its residents. Emergency pull cords with on-site security is available to residents for peace of mind. Key less electronic entry makes residents feel safer when entering their units. Each unit is handicap accessible.
In addition to the safety and the security of its residents and the spacious, comfortable apartment units for its seniors, Buffalo School Apartments offers many amenities, including:
- Fully equipped kitchens in each unit
- Energy star dishwasher and refrigerators
- Beautiful, original hardwood floors
- Outdoor picnic area with a grill for entertaining
- A community room available
- Gazebo and art area on-site
- Individual climate control in each unity
Buffalo School Apartments is proud of what it has to offer its residents in terms of safety, security and amenities. We welcome you to join us for safety, independence, and comfortable living.
Pricing at Buffalo School Apartments
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Buffalo School Apartments
Senior Housing Types Provided at Buffalo School Apartments
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.