Buena Gardens Senior Apartments
114 W Arctic Ave Minotola NJ 08341
The Buena Gardens is a senior apartment complex located in Minotola, New Jersey, about 30 minutes away from Atlantic City in Atlantic County. Our charming apartments are available to seniors at least 55-years old who wish to enjoy relaxing in a resort-style complex without worrying about home maintenance and landscaping. Our one-bedroom apartments each come with their own air conditioning unit and central heating, plus we have coin-operated laundry rooms on every floor for residents to use.
Our dedicated staff members are committed to making sure our residents are safe and secure. Not only do we offer 24-hour emergency maintenance service and emergency pull cords in every apartment, but our complex ups the security a notch by being a controlled access community.
Buena Gardens senior apartments offer a wide range of amenities, including:
- An open, resort-style lobby area
- Community game rooms
- A community media room and places for groups to watch television
- A cozy library that allows you to check out books
- A community vegetable garden
- Community outdoor areas, including courtyards, patios, gazebos and picnic areas
- A pet-friendly community that welcomes our residents' cats and dogs
We are proud of our community and invite you to join our relaxed, welcoming senior housing complex at Buena Gardens.
Pricing at Buena Gardens Senior Apartments
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Buena Gardens Senior Apartments
- Do not risk living is this community
The is the worst community I have ever lived in. Management takes advantage of the helpless seniors. The building is running down. Some of the seniors who live in the community think the run it. They are...
- Jeannie at Buena Gardens
My mother has been living there for a few months now. All is well. She accidentally locked herself out of her apartment. We're all human. We make mistakes. (Especially seniors) They want $25 to have "someone"...
Community Details at Buena Gardens Senior Apartments
Senior Housing Types Provided at Buena Gardens Senior Apartments
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.