6257 Main Street Stouffville ON L4A4J3
Buckingham Manor is an assisted living community nestled in downtown Stouffville, ON.
Conveniently located in the downtown core, Buckingham Manor can be accessed easily by public transit or the nearby highways that run close to the downtown area. Nearby Memorial Park, Thicketwood Park and Byers Pond Park offer natural beauty within walking distance. Buckingham Manor's proximity to Main Street ensures easy access to all sorts of nearby amenities such as shopping, restaurants and salons.
The staff at Buckingham Manor focus on promoting and supporting an independent lifestyle while providing peace of mind with supportive services. 24-hour coverage ensures security and assistance is at hand when needed, and when it's not, residents enjoy the freedom and independence they need to flourish.
We offer an amenity-rich community, which includes the following:
- Communal lounge areas with televisions to encourage social interaction and community
- For those looking for a place to dine with family, a private dining area is available
- Comfortable seating areas located around the building
- A beauty salon/barber shop that offers full service
- A home theatre system with full surround sound
- A tuck shop, stocked with small items and sweets which can be paid for on site or billed to your room
- For those who choose to smoke, a licensed smoking room
- A well stocked library for avid readers
Carefree and assisted living awaits you at Buckingham Manor. We welcome you to join our thriving community, and extend an invitation to come for a free consultation to show you the easy-going, secure and liberating lifestyle we can provide for you.
Pricing at Buckingham Manor
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Buckingham Manor
- Home away from home!
My mom was very reluctant to go to a respite care facility but came home after 12 days saying "she will go back there anytime!"Everyone was very friendly and caring, the meals were awesome and she...
My mother has only been at Buckingham for one month. My mother can be quite difficult and Buckingham has been very supportive and helpful thus far. The food and activities are very good. The rooms are clean...
My mother lives in Buckingham Manor only a few months.She feels comfortable there regardless of her very limited English language knowledge. She has no complains, which is very important to me.
- See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Buckingham Manor
Senior Housing Types Provided at Buckingham Manor
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.