1615 Cleveland Road Wooster OH 44691
Our community is designed to promote independence, encourage the formation of friendships, provide needed assistance and to watch our residents thrive. Our community offers unparalleled common areas and private apartments. Common areas include:
- Fireplaces throughout the single story building
- Restaurant style dining room with wait staff
- Sunroom with aviary
- Ice cream parlor offering a variety of sweet treats
- Wraparound porch that is perfect for relaxing in the sun
- Outdoor areas with raised garden beds and walking paths
- TV room which is very popular for cheering on the Ohio State Buckeyes
- Activity room for games and crafts
- 24 hour bistro for those nights when you need a midnight snack
- Private dining room for entertaining guests
- On site beauty salon and barber shop
Our activity calendar is as varied as the residents who live with us since they help us plan activities. On any given day you could be doing morning yoga, join the jewelry making club, explore the countryside on one of our bus trips or chat with a friend at one of our socials. This is just a sample of the activities our residents enjoy and the calendar is always changing.
Pricing at Brookdale Wooster
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Wooster
Does not seem to have enough staff to meet needs of residents. Sometimes difficult to find someone. Staff does seem to care about residents.
The facility is dirty. The senior cries all the time and expresses her dislike of the facility. They do not engage with the senior. The caregivers are nice but do not respond timely. The executive is rude and...
- He Related To The Farming Residents
My dad was here for a 3 week respite until an availability was open for a different community. From my RN perspective, i liked this community. The staff were attentive and the facility is very nice and almost...
- See all 7 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Wooster
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Wooster
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.