800 Gartrell Place Weatherford OK 73096
Residents thrive at Brookdale Weatherford, enjoying high quality and personalized care services, peace of mind, and freedom from home management. Our staff is well-trained and encourages independence and individuality while being readily available to help provide assistance with personal activities as needed. We encourage our residents to take control of their lives and engage in our community.
Residents choose from a variety of floor plans to find the apartment home that meets their needs best. Each apartment includes a private bath with a walk-in shower and a kitchenette. Other services and amenities offered at Brookdale Weatherford include:
- Individualized care plans created and reviewed carefully to meet personal needs
- A lifestyle that emphasizes health and wellness
- An engaging activities and social program that honors and celebrates the interests of our residents
- Three homemade deals served daily in our restaurant-style dining room
- Pet-friendly living, welcoming small pets under 20 pounds
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Weatherford Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.