Brookdale Vero Beach South MC
420 4th Court Vero Beach FL 32962
At Brookdale Vero Beach South, our residents enjoy highly personalized care services from a well trained and compassionate staff that strives to develop meaningful relationships with each resident. Everything about our community is specifically designed to meet the needs of residents with Alzheimer's or a related form of dementia. From our building design to our programs, care services and daily structure enriches the lives of our residents, enhancing their quality of life and adding purpose to their days.
Services offered at Brookdale Vero Beach South include:
- Individualized care that values privacy and dignity
- Mental and physical workouts that engage and involve our residents
- Life enriching activities and programming
- An award-wining dining program that specializes in dementia-friendly dining
- 24 hour access to a well-trained staff that
- Personalized care assessment plans that are adapted as needs change
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Vero Beach South MC Reviews
- Very nice community.
My mother moved in recently and things are going very well. The staff is friendly and answers all of our questions. The facility is very clean and kept up. The food is good and fresh. They offer activities...
- Could not be happier!!
When we were first going to move my mother into the Brookdale Vero, she fought us all the way. When we took her to move in, that same day she was convinced that she loved it! She has not asked us to go home...
I thought that the tour went well here. The staff was friendly and super nice. They had a nice community just not as nice as we thought it could be. The residents were out and doing things in the community....See all 9 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.