8600 East 21st Street Wichita KS 67206
Everything about life at Brookdale Tall Grass is meant to enhance the lives of residents. Services and amenities offered at our community include:
- Pet-friendly senior living for pets under 20 pounds
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Linen services
- Three meals prepared fresh daily and served in our beautiful dining room
- Activities and social outings that encourage engagement and socialization
- A choice of studio, one-bedroom and one-bedroom deluxe apartment homes
At Brookdale Tall Grass we offer high quality, personalized care services that honor the unique story of each resident. We treat each resident like they family that they are. Our dedicated staff is passionate about senior care and is committed to developing lasting relationships with each person, getting to know their past and helping them achieve future goals.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Tallgrass Reviews
- Comfort and good care.
this is a nice community. The staff is helpful and caring. The menu does need some improvements. The community is clean with a nice environment of comfort. They have nice list of activities. We like knowing...
- Too expensive
We toured this community when looking for my brother. It was nice with a friendly staff but it was very expensive.
- The smell...
The gal that showed me around the Brookdale Tallgrass was wonderful. She shared a lot of very helpful information with me and the place was very nice, but I could not get passed the order that started when...See all 13 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.