Brookdale Tahlequah Heritage
1380 North Heritage Lane Tahlequah OK 74464
Our residents enjoy an active lifestyle with a wide range of services and amenities that bring a strong sense of belonging and community. Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Tahlequah Heritage include:
- An on-site activity room where residents enjoy engaging crafts and parties
- Off-site excursions for shopping or to local attractions
- A strong partnership with the local community
- Fine dining services, offering three meals a day with desserts
As one of Cherokee County's premiere senior communities, Brookdale Tahlequah Heritage is committed to ensuring our residents feel at home and comfortable at all times. Our motto is 'Our family is committed to yours' and we live that every day. Our staff is passionate about providing high quality senior care that encourages independence and recognized individuality.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
It's nice depending on the level of care you are at.
It's a nice facility, and the people are nice. However I do have some concerns about how much they say they can handle. I was very up front about my loved one and their tendency to wander. They assured...
I met with Leslie from Heri...
I met with Leslie from Heritage who spent almost 2 hours with me explaining what Heritage has to offer my Father. I was very impressed with both Heritage and Leslie. She answered every question fully and thoughtfully,...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.