Brookdale Stevens Point
5625 Sandpiper Drive Stevens Point WI 54481
Brookdale Stevens Point offers three levels of care including independent living, assisted living and memory care services. Our continuum of care services allow seniors to transition between levels of care if needs should change. No matter which level of care a resident is in, we believe in a holistic approach that values individuality and strives to give residents purpose while meeting intellectual, spiritual, physical, emotional and mental needs.
Our wide range of resort-style amenities and compassionate care services include:
- A pet-friendly community that allows pets under 20 pounds
- Three homemade meals served daily in our elegant dining room
- Extended seating times for meals gives seniors more flexibility in their schedules
- Life-enriching activities and socials
Pricing at Brookdale Stevens Point
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Stevens Point
- wish they did not charge for every little thing!!
My mother has recently made the move into this community and so far things have been going okay for her. The staff in the memory care unit seem to be helpful with her everyday needs and helped with the transition...
- Tour and options of care
This was a nice tour for care for dad. We like the staff and the environment would have been nice, but we needed a small community for the care that we needed. The menu and the activities were helpful to know...
- They Have Good Qualities
My step-mom is doing good here. She has made friends with a group of residents. She loves the therapy they provide for her. Sometimes she likes the meals and some times she does not. Options are available for...
- See all 13 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Stevens Point
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Stevens Point
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.