134 West 2025 South Circle Saint George UT 84770
Our caring staff can provide assistance with everyday tasks or more specialized assistance for those with dementia. Care services and amenities at Brookdale Southgate include:
- Transportation services
- Both private and common areas are designed to accommodate mobility devices
- Meals and snacks are planned by a registered dietician
- Pet friendly living as well as assistance with caring for your pet
- Fitness center with individualized exercise classes
- Assistance with grooming, medication and chronic disease monitoring
- Behavior monitoring (memory care)
- Specialized dining services (memory care)
- Structured daily routine (memory care)
- Wander prevention programs (memory care)
We provide opportunities for residents to either relax or engage in social activities. For those residents wishing quiet we offer the opportunity to read a book in the library, work on craft projects in the activity room or watch the birds in the courtyard. For social activities we offer live music, ice cream socials, and movies in our private theater.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
My dear friend has recently made the move into this community and so far things have been going well for her. The staff made the transition easy and I am comfortable with the quality of care that she has been...
A tour for care
We toured this community for the care for my mom. We like the environment. We like that they were able to give me the information that was needed. We would recommend that families tour this community. We wanted...
Outstanding care and value
We like this community for the excellent care and the wonderful staff that are very caring. The menu is outstanding and I like knowing that she likes the menu. We are happy that she is active with the other...See all 32 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.