Brookdale Shadow Hills
110 Frankford Avenue Lubbock TX 79416
Pricing at Brookdale Shadow Hills
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Shadow Hills
- Search elsewhere! Say no to Brookdale Shadow Hills
Terrible communication! They are not responsive to resident needs. They do not follow through with commitments. Security, safety, and cleanliness subpar!!
- Brookdale Shadow Hills in Lubbock is awesome!
This facility shows genuine care and feelings for their residents. The staff goes out of their way to make all feel at home. The kitchen staff and the cook plans all their delicious meals daily. The administration...
- We Made the Right Choice
The staff are overall good, there is one night person who makes it hard for my mom. The nurse does not follow doctor's limitation and tells mom that she is able to. I can tell when they have activities,...
- See all 24 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Shadow Hills
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Shadow Hills
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.