Brookdale Seward Heartland Park
500 Heartland Park Drive Seward NE 68434
We believe that being active and having fun enhances health. Residents can enjoy a variety of engaging activities including an afternoon at the casino, manicures, live music and church services. We take frequent outings downtown to enjoy local restaurants and shopping. Our outdoor courtyards are enclosed for security and provide space for relaxing with friends or puttering among the flowers. We understand how special the bond is between residents and animals so we are a pet friendly community.
Your health and comfort is a top priority and we offer the ideal blend of independence and support:
- Assistance with daily activities such as grooming and housekeeping
- Transportation services
- Restaurant style dining room
- Exercise room with state of the art equipment
- Corner store and coffee shop
- Well stocked library
- Single story building is designed to accommodate mobility devices
Our spacious apartments provide all of the comforts of your previous home, including kitchenettes complete with refrigerator and microwave. There is ample storage space throughout the apartment and some units have either a patio or balcony. Bathrooms are private and have a walk in shower.
Pricing at Brookdale Seward Heartland Park
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Seward Heartland Park
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Seward Heartland Park
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.