Brookdale Santa Fe
640 Alta Vista Santa Fe NM 87505
Our residents enjoy our proximity to cultural landmarks, museums and historical areas as well as the delightful restaurants and shopping.
We offer many amenities which allow you to enjoy hassle-free senior living:
- Beauty and barber shop on-site
- Library with computers and internet access
- On-site banking and postal services
- Arts and crafts studio
- Game room
- Outdoor courtyard for relaxing and gardening
- Private dining room for entertaining guests
- On-site wellness clinic
- Elegant restaurant- style dining room with tableside service
Residents in our Brookdale Santa Fe community have many options for fun and laughter, such as poker tournaments, a book club, live entertainment and ample opportunities for socialization. We take frequent group outings for lunch and shopping, visit the historic Santa Fe Plaza and support the local casinos.
Our studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments are luxuriously appointed and include kitchenettes, large closets, a private bathroom with built-in safety features, and individually controlled heating and air conditioning. Some apartments are pet friendly and feature a patio or balcony.
Pricing at Brookdale Santa Fe
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Santa Fe
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Santa Fe
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.