Brookdale San Dimas
1740 South San Dimas Avenue San Dimas CA 91773
At Brookdale San Dimas, we provide a continuum of care services that includes assistance with activities of daily living and dedicated services for seniors with Alzheimer's or a related form of dementia. Our range of services mean that seniors can stay on our campus, surrounded by friends and familiar surroundings, even if their needs change over time.
Our community is highly regarded as a premier senior community, offering services and amenities that include:
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Outdoor courtyard with walking paths
- Chef-prepared meals served in our restaurant-style dining room
- Dining assistance
- Fitness programs specifically designed to meet the needs of seniors
- Regular socials, outings and entertainment
Brookdale San Dimas Pricing
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale San Dimas Reviews
- Doctor on site
After touring this community what I really liked was that there was a doctor on site, not one that comes in once a week or once a month but an actual doctor on the property. There was nothing special that stood...
- So far, so good...
My father seems to be liking Brookdale since he moved in. One thing that I really like is the staff. When the residents walk down the halls, the staff know them by name. The thing they could use improvement...
- It's an excellent community
We chose this community because my father has Alzheimer's and dementia and my family could no longer meet his care needs. We would recommend this community to anyone.See all 16 community reviews
Brookdale San Dimas Community Details
Housing Types Provided at Brookdale San Dimas
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.