Brookdale San Dimas
1740 South San Dimas Avenue San Dimas CA 91773
At Brookdale San Dimas, we provide a continuum of care services that includes assistance with activities of daily living and dedicated services for seniors with Alzheimer's or a related form of dementia. Our range of services mean that seniors can stay on our campus, surrounded by friends and familiar surroundings, even if their needs change over time.
Our community is highly regarded as a premier senior community, offering services and amenities that include:
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Outdoor courtyard with walking paths
- Chef-prepared meals served in our restaurant-style dining room
- Dining assistance
- Fitness programs specifically designed to meet the needs of seniors
- Regular socials, outings and entertainment
Pricing at Brookdale San Dimas
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale San Dimas
- Medical concerns at brookdale San dimas
If u love your family member at all don’t put your loved one here, even though A place for mom would quickly recommend . Non medical staff make medical decisions, food is terrible, people yell during the night...
- Never Send Someone You Love To This Awful Place
If you care for your loved one, you would never want to send them to a place like Brookedale San Dimas or spend your money at this [removed]. They have the worst service, an staff of unprofessional, uncaring...
- Comfortable living!!
My mother in law has recently made the move into this community and so far we have no complaints of how things are going for her. The staff have been kind to her and I am comfortable with the care she has been...
- See all 23 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale San Dimas
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale San Dimas
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.