2201 Statesville Boulevard Salisbury NC 28147
We encourage our residents to keep learning, stay active and enjoy each other's company. Many of our activities like our walking club, coffee breaks, outings for lunch and shopping and exercise classes, revolve around making and maintaining friendships. For those times when a resident prefers a quieter activity, we enjoy manicures, puzzles, daily devotions, painting classes and other crafts. We also have large group activities such as comedy nights, live music and parties.
We pride ourselves on giving an excellent quality of care to the whole person and provide:
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Dietician planned meals and snacks
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with daily tasks such as grooming and hygiene
- Chronic condition monitoring
- Respite and short term care
- Transportation services
- Visiting medical specialists including rehabilitation therapy, dentistry and podiatry
Our private apartments are available in a variety of floor plans and sizes, many of which are suitable for either single or double occupancy. We are also a pet-friendly community. All apartments have large picture windows, individual climate controls and private bathrooms.
Pricing at Brookdale Salisbury
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Salisbury
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Salisbury
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.