550 Rotonda Boulevard West Rotonda West FL 33947
Brookdale Rotonda is a beautiful, single story community that is warm and welcoming, giving residents comfort and peace of mind. Our residents enjoy staying connected with loved ones through our ConnectedLiving initiative, an online program that allows families to communicate directly with loved ones, see weekly menus, calendars, photo galleries and much more.
Our residents enjoy highly personalized care services, paying only for care services needed. Personalized care assessments are unique to each resident and are regularly reviewed to ensure each person is receiving the care they need while staying as independent as possible. Other services offered at Brookdale Rotonda include:
- Compassionate assistance with activities of daily living
- Three well balanced meals selected by a registered dietician
- Regular housekeeping and laundry services
- Continence management
- Medication management
- Enriching activities and programming
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments
Pricing at Brookdale Rotonda
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Rotonda
- So far they are doing a good job.
So far they are doing a good job. It's clean and the staff is friendly. I don't really have any concerns. I would give them a 4.75, but 4.5 is as close as it comes. It's working out.
- Friendly, caring staff
We're very pleased with how things have gone with Sterling House of Englewood. It is a clean, well kept, nice looking place, and the staff have all been very friendly. They seem to take a genuine interest...
Community Details at Brookdale Rotonda
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Rotonda
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.