Brookdale Rocky Mount
650 Goldrock Road Rocky Mount NC 27804
Brookdale Rocky Mount offers personalized care services to meet the unique needs of each resident, celebrating individuality and encouraging independence, while being readily available to offer care. Seniors thrive at Brookdale Rocky Mount, taking advantage of all that our welcoming community has to offer.
Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Rocky Mount include:
- Regular housekeeping and laundry services
- Scheduled transportation services
- Intervention programs such as weight management and falls management
- A choice of studio and one-bedroom apartment homes or private and companion suites
- Spacious accommodations with kitchenette and walk-in shower
- Pet-friendly accommodations for small pets
Pricing at Brookdale Rocky Mount
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Rocky Mount
- Friendly staff but didn't meet our needs
Brookdale is a nice place.The nurses are very friendly. We unfortunately have to move my loved one because he needs more physical therapy.It's a lovely community but just wasn't a good fit for us.
- Facility looks good but look beneath the fluff
Some of the staff truly care about the residents but for most, it is just a job. Poor communication exists shift to shift. There is not enough staff to care for the needs of the acuity level of the residents....
- Brookdale Rocky Mount - A Home Away From Home!
After visiting several assisted living communities, Brookdale Rocky Mount far exceeded any of our expectations. They truly go out of their way to make every resident feel like part of a family. They meet any...
- See all 9 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Rocky Mount
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Rocky Mount
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.