Brookdale Peachtree (AL)
2806 Peachtree Road Statesville NC 28625
Our premiere community offers personalized care services in a home-like environment. With inviting common areas and all the comforts of home, Brookdale Peachtree is designed to help each resident feel safe and comfortable. We have adopted an innovative approach to senior care known as the Claire Bridge Program. Residents enjoy a gentle structure to each day that includes morning mental workouts, physical exercise, daily life skills and engaging activities and programs.
Brookdale Peachtree provides a wide range of services and amenities, which include:
- Regular laundry and housekeeping services
- Freshly prepared meals served three times a day
- Respite and hospice care
- Daily programs, events or outings
- A licensed nurse on-site around the clock
- A choice of private or companion suites with individual climate controls and private baths
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
We are happy!
Everything has been going great. Everything has been just awesome. My in laws have been getting involved with the exercise group and with the singing that they provide. The community is always clean and...
All is well for my mother since her move to this community. They are caring for her and her needs very well. The staff is wonderful.
My tour of the Brookdale Peachtree went well, the place was nice and the people were friendly. We ended up going with a different community because the Brookdale was just too big. We wanted something smaller...See all 14 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.