Brookdale Northwest Reno
5165 Summit Ridge Court Reno NV 89523
We offer several types of assistance for residents in assisted living, as well as more specialized assistance for those in memory care. Some of the services we offer include:
- Assistance with hygiene and grooming
- Emergency response system in each bedroom and bathroom
- Medication management
- Behavior monitoring and intervention (memory care)
- Alarmed exterior doors (memory care)
- Daily structured activities and specialized dining program (memory care)
- All public and private areas accommodate wheelchairs and walkers
- Transportation to medical appointments
We want our seniors to enjoy retirement life, which is why we strive to take away the disadvantages of single living and home ownership. Instead of sitting alone and watching TV, you can join friends for a card game, attend a yoga class, go out to dinner with a group of friends or settle down by the fireplace and listen to live concerts while enjoying a glass of wine. If you are in the mood to be pampered, you can enjoy our full service beauty salon or whirlpool spa. We offer transportation for shopping, dining and entertainment in town.
Pricing at Brookdale Northwest Reno
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Northwest Reno
- Brookdale, NorthwestRenoNot a Good place to lLive.
I spent seven months at this Brookdale before moving to a different assisted living facility. I think I Should have moved a lot sooner The higher-up Staff is Condescending , and the caregivers don’t care about...
- They need help with the food
I really like this facility. The people who work here are lovely and my Mother is enjoying the care. I know that she is safe here and they have a really good nursing staff. It's a very clean facility,...
First off th facility is way overpriced I stayed there for a year and had problems with disrespectful caregivers , apparently, nothing could be done about it short of me moving out which I did over time I became...See all 16 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Northwest Reno
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Northwest Reno
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.