Brookdale Northwest Reno
5165 Summit Ridge Court Reno NV 89523
We offer several types of assistance for residents in assisted living, as well as more specialized assistance for those in memory care. Some of the services we offer include:
- Assistance with hygiene and grooming
- Emergency response system in each bedroom and bathroom
- Medication management
- Behavior monitoring and intervention (memory care)
- Alarmed exterior doors (memory care)
- Daily structured activities and specialized dining program (memory care)
- All public and private areas accommodate wheelchairs and walkers
- Transportation to medical appointments
We want our seniors to enjoy retirement life, which is why we strive to take away the disadvantages of single living and home ownership. Instead of sitting alone and watching TV, you can join friends for a card game, attend a yoga class, go out to dinner with a group of friends or settle down by the fireplace and listen to live concerts while enjoying a glass of wine. If you are in the mood to be pampered, you can enjoy our full service beauty salon or whirlpool spa. We offer transportation for shopping, dining and entertainment in town.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
First off th facility is way overpriced I stayed there for a year and had problems with disrespectful caregivers , apparently, nothing could be done about it short of me moving out which I did over time I became...
Home for mom
I have put my mother in this community and I'm 50/50 on the care she is getting. The caregivers are doing the basic needs for my wife. My wife has IBS and there are limited options for food if you can't...
Not very desirable
When I was looking for a home for my mom, this is one of the facilities that I toured and I'm less than impressed. The staff did not appear to be happy to be there, and this was on more than one occasion....See all 14 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.