Brookdale New Bern
1336 South Glenburnie Road New Bern NC 28562
We offer high-quality, sophisticated care services for seniors looking for extra assistance with the activities of daily living, such as bathing and medication management. Our one-story community is easily accessible for residents with limited mobility. Our community features spacious apartments with natural light, cozy common areas for entertaining and socializing and restaurant-style meals in our elegant dining room.
Our luxurious community offers resort-style amenities, including:
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Outdoor seating in our courtyard
- Transportation services
- A choice of apartment floor plans and layouts
- Apartment-style homes featuring kitchenettes, private baths, walk-in showers and individual climate controls
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
They take very good care of mom!!
The folks at Brookdale have been terrific, as far as how mom is adjusting and getting along she is having a harder time though. When mom first arrived there, she did not want to come out of the room much and...
Real Early Review
So far everything seems to be fine. We have only been there a few days. Do not know why they are requesting this review so soon. Staff very nice and courteous. The home very updated and clean. The food seems...
Brookdale is a great facility. It is well run and always kept nice and clean. The staff is great here too and they really seem to genuinely care about the well being of the residents. So far, a good experience....See all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.