905 Glendale Road Murray KY 42071
We encourage our residents to socialize and enjoy the best of retirement living. We provide a home-like family room, which is perfect for friendly chats. We also have common rooms where our residents enjoy card and domino games. For those wishing to be on the go, we offer Qigong, a walking club and gardening opportunities in our enclosed courtyard. Residents who enjoy curling up with a good book will love our cozy library.
Our apartments come in a variety of sizes and floor plans ranging from a 400 square foot studio to the 825 square foot 2-bedroom unit. Apartments are equipped with:
- Private bathrooms with safety features
- Large windows
- Kitchenettes with microwave and refrigerator
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Large walk-in closets and other storage spaces
- Individual controls for heating and air-conditioning
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry service
Our caring staff will offer any needed assistance with medication and other daily tasks. Snacks and beverages are always available and our residents enjoy gourmet meals in our restaurant-style dining room.
Pricing at Brookdale Murray
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Murray
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Murray
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.