100 Brookmont Road Akron OH 44333
Our residents enjoy a wide variety of service and amenities. We offer memory care, assisted living, and independent living services. Clare Bridge Place is our secured memory care environment and provides the structure seniors with Alzheimer's and related dementias need. Residents enjoy a stress free lifestyle with our housekeeping services taking care of homes and a staff available around the clock to meet their needs.
Other services enjoyed by residents at Brookdale Montrose include:
- Fun and engaging programs, outings and entertainment
- Game room and community room designed to help residents make new friends and develop lasting relationships
- Wellness clinic, exercise room and whirlpool spa to keep seniors healthy and active
- On-site banking and postal services
- Outdoor garden areas with walking paths
There is something for everyone at Brookdale Montrose. Stop by or call today to learn more about our high quality services and worry-free lifestyle!
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Pleased With My Move Here
I'am really enjoying my time here in this community. it is a great place with kind people. They have a great staff, and they are always willing to help. They do a good job with the cleanliness, everything...
My friend really loves her room and the community. They have a lot of amenities for their residents here plus She likes going to the dining room and visiting with the other residents and the food is good too....
A very nice community!!
When searching for a place for my father in law, we toured Brookdale Montrose. It was a very nice place, the tour guide was very helpful and the community was clean. It was a good experience to tour.See all 20 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.