100 Brookmont Road Akron OH 44333
Now offering virtual tours. Call us now to schedule.Brookdale Montrose is a senior living community located in scenic and accessible Akron, Ohio. Our community boasts beautifully landscaped grounds offering peaceful and tranquil living while also offering all the conveniences that come being near a metropolitan area. Residents at Brookdale Montrose enjoy world class dining, shopping and cultural experiences downtown.
Our residents enjoy a wide variety of service and amenities. We offer memory care, assisted living, and independent living services. Clare Bridge Place is our secured memory care environment and provides the structure seniors with Alzheimer's and related dementias need. Residents enjoy a stress free lifestyle with our housekeeping services taking care of homes and a staff available around the clock to meet their needs.
Other services enjoyed by residents at Brookdale Montrose include:
- Fun and engaging programs, outings and entertainment
- Game room and community room designed to help residents make new friends and develop lasting relationships
- Wellness clinic, exercise room and whirlpool spa to keep seniors healthy and active
- On-site banking and postal services
- Outdoor garden areas with walking paths
There is something for everyone at Brookdale Montrose. Stop by or call today to learn more about our high quality services and worry-free lifestyle!
Pricing at Brookdale Montrose
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Montrose
Community Details at Brookdale Montrose
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Montrose
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.