918 Midwestern Parkway Wichita Falls TX 76302
Residents at Brookdale Midwestern enjoy private apartment homes and cozy common areas in a home-like community that is easily accessible for residents with limited mobility. Our trained staff is on-site around the clock and available to meet needs as they arise.
Our vibrant community keeps residents active and engaged through an array of services and amenities, including:
- Three meals served daily
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Care oversight from professional nurses
- Activities and programs that enrich the lives of residents
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Fully enclosed sun room for year round enjoyment
At Brookdale Midwestern we are committed to helping our residents thrive in retirement while receiving care services that encourage independence.
Pricing at Brookdale Midwestern
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Midwestern
- Only the Best Care!
While my parents were at Brookdale Midwestern they absolutely loved it. They had nothing but the kindest comments about the nurses and staff. My father required 24 hour care and my step-mom required secondary...
No longer a possibility. The facility is older and showing signs of wear.
- I feel like we got a really good sales job, with no follow through.
She is not thriving. I have seen that the room is not kept very well. It wasn't clean at all when we came to visit. When I brought it up I was told they didn't have time, it seems they are understaffed....
- See all 11 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Midwestern
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Midwestern
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.