Brookdale Hermitage Boulevard
1780 Hermitage Boulevard Tallahassee FL 32308
That same strong sense of community pride and welcoming ambiance extends to Brookdale Hermitage Boulevard.
Our well-trained and personable staff takes the time to get to know each resident, acknowledging and appreciating individuality. We strive to provide a high level of care for our residents and are dedicated to exceeding their expectations while also helping residents to be as independent as possible for as long as possible. Our community is vibrant and engaging, offering a full social schedule and regular group outings.
Brookdale Hermitage Boulevard offers residents a wide range of amenities and services which include:
- Personalized care plans that are regularly reviewed and adapted to meet changing needs
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Three balanced and delicious meals selected by a registered dietician
- Personal housekeeping and laundry services
- Access to our staff 24 hours a day as well as on-call nurses available around the clock
- Scheduled transportation services
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Hermitage Boulevard Reviews
We toured this community. for care. The staff was nice and they did answer the questions we had on the care that is available. They had a good list of meals that would have been appealing. We did like that...
- Care for my dad
This is a nice community. The staff are nice and some of the staff are not as helpful as we have requested. We have found that some of the staff is not helping as asked. The community is very clean and maintained....
- They do not follow through
This community is fine for a respite stay. I do not see that they follow through with what they say. They do not keep the residents rooms as clean as they should. The rest of the community is ok, although...See all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.