2101 Deyerle Avenue Harrisonburg VA 22801
Our community, nestled in the Blue Ridge and Massanutten mountains, offers premiere assisted living and memory care services. From the design of our community building to our active social calendar and welcoming staff, everything about our community strives to enhance the lives of our residents. We offer a range of services and amenities to meet the unique needs of residents, including:
- Around the clock assistance with daily living activities
- Medication management
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- A choice of studio, shared studio, one-bedroom and private suite apartment-style homes
- Spacious accommodations with carpeting and individual heating and air
- Pet-friendly senior living
- Enclosed, outdoor courtyard with walking paths
Pricing at Brookdale Harrisonburg
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Harrisonburg
Very nice staff, lots of facility upgrades in different stages of completion. Many nice scheduled activities.
- Odor of urine.
The bad odor of urine throughout the facility is a huge concern.
- Nice Tour Of This Community
We toured this community for my friend, and his needs. The tour went well, and everyone was kind. The staff, and my tour guide was helpful, and my questions were answered. We did find a better match for him,...
- See all 12 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Harrisonburg
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Harrisonburg
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.