2101 Deyerle Avenue Harrisonburg VA 22801
Our community, nestled in the Blue Ridge and Massanutten mountains, offers premiere assisted living and memory care services. From the design of our community building to our active social calendar and welcoming staff, everything about our community strives to enhance the lives of our residents. We offer a range of services and amenities to meet the unique needs of residents, including:
- Around the clock assistance with daily living activities
- Medication management
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- A choice of studio, shared studio, one-bedroom and private suite apartment-style homes
- Spacious accommodations with carpeting and individual heating and air
- Pet-friendly senior living
- Enclosed, outdoor courtyard with walking paths
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The staff are friendly, attentive and encouraging. They offer daily activities. The food looks appetizing and they make sure mom is eating. The community is clean and the grounds are nice. I would recommend...
Mom's Good Care
We like the care at this community. The staff is caring and attentive. The menu is good and she likes the variety. We like knowing that the community is clean and maintained. They offer her to participate in...
Not a big enough bed!
I really liked this community. The staff was very helpful and took us around the whole community. We got to see some of the residents out and doing some of the activities. The only reason why we thought...See all 10 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.