Brookdale Grants Pass Pointe
1400 Redwood Circle Grants Pass OR 97527
Our community is designed to be both home-like and comfortable, as well as providing a sense of security and structure to seniors with memory issues. We offer:
- Daily activities which give structure and meaning to each day
- Caring staff is available 24 hours a day
- Dining plan with dementia-friendly menus, including finger foods and comfort foods
- Personal assistance with dining, grooming and hygiene needs
- Exterior doors are alarmed to prevent wandering
- Emergency call buttons or pendants are available
- Building has a circular design to allow residents easy navigation
- Memory care apartments are on a single level
We provide opportunities for residents to enjoy favorite past activities in our workshop and indoor greenhouse. We also enjoy activities which stimulate memories such as sing-a-longs and reminiscence groups. Exercise is encouraged through daily exercise groups and walks in our enclosed courtyard.
Pricing at Brookdale Grants Pass Pointe
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Grants Pass Pointe
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Grants Pass Pointe
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.