Brookdale Grand Blanc
5130 Baldwin Road Holly MI 48442
Brookdale Grand Blanc offers high quality personalized care to seniors living with Alzheimer's disease and related dementias. We believe that people who have memory impairment have purpose and value and we encourage them to actively participate in our community. Our compassionate staff is highly educated and receives ongoing training to ensure we are providing your loved one the best level of care available.
Our community is vibrant and active while following a familiar yet gentle routine that people with Alzheimer's and dementia need. Our daily routine includes both mental and physical exercise, life enrichment activities and practicing daily life skills. Brocade Grand Blanc offers an abundance of services and amenities which include
- Personal housekeeping and laundry services
- A private dining room for entertaining family
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- An on-site beauty salon and barber shop
- A sweet shoppe
- Three balanced meals served daily
- Access to a professional and caring staff 24 hours a day
Pricing at Brookdale Grand Blanc
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Grand Blanc
this is a very nice community that I would have no problems placing my mother in. They have it all, security, medical staff, balanced meals, activities, a beautiful facility and more.
This is a very nice place. We could see mom living here but the cost is more than we can afford plus it is farther out than we think family will travel.
- Great Tour
Great tour of this community
- See all 39 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Grand Blanc
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Grand Blanc
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.