Brookdale Gainesville Southwest
1001 Southwest 62nd Boulevard Gainesville FL 32607
Our community at Brookdale Gainesville Southwest is conveniently located near shopping, dining and the University but still far enough away for residents to enjoy a tranquil and peaceful lifestyle away from the fray. Residents at Brookdale Gainesville Southwest are offered a choice of apartment homes ranging from private intimate studio apartments or spacious two bedroom suites. Our residents are often seen enjoying all that our community offers including outdoor areas, a beautiful dining room and a large library.
Other amenities and services offered at Brookdale Gainesville Southwest include:
- A choice of social, physical and mental activities to stay engaged in the community
- A strong partnership with the local community
- Access to free educational seminars
- Three homemade meals served restaurant style with snacks available during the day
- High quality care services delivered by a compassionate staff dedicated to protecting the dignity and privacy of residents
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
What a difference!
I am so glad we found A Place For Mom and they lead us to Brookdale Gainesville Southwest. I wish we found them sooner! My mother looks so happy and healthy now. I like that Brookdale offers a quiet environment...
Not Enough Supervision For Us
My loved one fell and it possibly was because there was not enough attention. We found that he needed more supervision and attention. It is a small place and cute. I like the community when I first toured...
The staff were attentive with my father during his stay in this community. They made sure that his care needs were being met. I felt he was safe all of the time he lived there. They did good with meals for...See all 16 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.