Brookdale Fort Collins Memory Care
1008 Rule Drive Fort Collins CO 80525
Our community provides personalized assisted living services, encouraging independence and individuality, while respecting privacy and readily offering assistance when needed. We treat each resident like family, getting to know their history and medical needs while working towards future goals and dreams. The expert staff at Brookdale Fort Collins work closely with each resident to develop a personal care plan that is regularly reviewed and adapted to meet needs as they change.
As a premier community in the region, Brookdale Fort Collins offers extensive services and amenities, including:
- Three homemade meals serve daily in our restaurant-style dining room
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- A choice of apartment style and floor plans
- Spacious apartment homes with kitchenette, walk-in shower and walk-in closet
Pricing at Brookdale Fort Collins Memory Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Fort Collins Memory Care
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Fort Collins Memory Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.