Brookdale Forest City
493 Piney Ridge Road Forest City NC 28043
At Brookdale Forest City, our residents receive around-the-clock assistance with daily living activities, and we offer memory care services for seniors with Alzheimer's or dementia. Our continuum of care gives residents and their families peace of mind, knowing that if needs change, our community is always their home. We encourage residents to make the most of every day, celebrating individuality while actively engaging in an energizing senior living experience.
Residents enjoy several services and amenities at Brookdale Forest City, including:
- Secured exterior to keep wandering residents safe
- Enclosed outdoor courtyard with gardening areas
- Beauty salon and barber shop on-site
- Scheduled transportation services
- Three freshly-prepared meals daily
- Housekeeping and linen service
Pricing at Brookdale Forest City
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Forest City
- Mom is very active!!
I have no complaints of how things are going for my mother since she made the move into this community. She has had some of the best therapy at this place and is becoming more active every single day. She is...
- Things are going great!!
My mother has recently made the move into this community and I have no complaints of how things are going for her. The staff have been wonderful to work with and I am comfortable with the care they have been...
- My Loved Ones Are Well Here
It has been a wonderful experience for my loved ones here at this community. They are being cared for well, they are pleased. It is a nice looking community, they do a very good job with the cleanliness. The...
- See all 8 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Forest City
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Forest City
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.