Brookdale Easley Assisted Living
125 Zion School Road Easley SC 29642
At Brookdale Easley, we offer high-quality, customized care services in a manner that protects dignity and privacy, always encouraging independence and individuality. We work closely with residents and their families to create personal care plans that are regularly reviewed and adjusted to ensure needs are being met as they change.
Our community features several luxurious amenities and services to enhance the lives of our residents, including:
- Pet-friendly senior living
- Engaging social events and programs
- Three chef-prepared meals served daily in our elegant dining room
- Scheduled transportation services
- Spacious apartment accommodations with private baths and walk-in showers
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Easley Assisted Living Reviews
- The best choice!!
My father is doing a lot better since his move into Brookdale. It has been a good change for him and they have been good to him. They take very good care of my father and the community is aways very clean and...
- Outstanding Staff
Brookdale Easley Park is outstanding !! They are really family to us and the care they give is one of a kind . I would go anywhere else .
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.