706 Pelzer Highway Easley SC 29641
At Brookdale Easley, we offer committed and sophisticated senior care services including independent living and assisted living. Our community is energetic and fun, offering support when needed and always encouraging independence and celebrating individuality. We provide a carefree and hassle-free life, handling all the chores and maintenance of daily living, while our residents take advantage of our community services and amenities, which include:
- Outdoor courtyard and gardening areas with raised beds
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Innovative fitness program specifically designed for seniors
- Private dining room for visitors
- Chef-prepared meals served daily in our restaurant style dining room
- Laundry and housekeeping services
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Parents lived here. Not impressed. Staff is helpful only when applying for residency. Almost like a Hospice situation. WAY too expensive for the quality of the facility and care. You can do better. Keep shopping....
A good place
My friend is doing well at this community. She is making friends. The food is cafeteria style and she seems to like it. The staff are responsive and helpful. Housekeeping is doing a good job cleaning her...
Care and comfort
I like the care for my mom at this community. She likes that staff and the clean environment. The menu is appealing and she seems to be pleased with variety. They offer her to participate in the activity. We...See all 24 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.