706 Pelzer Highway Easley SC 29642
At Brookdale Easley, we offer committed and sophisticated senior care services including independent living and assisted living. Our community is energetic and fun, offering support when needed and always encouraging independence and celebrating individuality. We provide a carefree and hassle-free life, handling all the chores and maintenance of daily living, while our residents take advantage of our community services and amenities, which include:
- Outdoor courtyard and gardening areas with raised beds
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Innovative fitness program specifically designed for seniors
- Private dining room for visitors
- Chef-prepared meals served daily in our restaurant style dining room
- Laundry and housekeeping services
Pricing at Brookdale Easley
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Easley
nice place, large rooms
- Brookdale Easley
I saw Brookdale while looking at options for my loved one. The place seemed nice overall, but it was kind of old and out dated as well. I ultimately decided to go with another community that I liked better...
- Nice tour
We had a nice tour of the Brookdale Easley. The staff was friendly and helpful providing information regarding their community. It was a clean and well-kept community. We chose another community based on our...
- See all 32 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Easley
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Easley
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.