220 Conant Street Danvers MA 01923
From your first visit with us, you will feel right at home at Brookdale Danvers. Our tasteful decor, entry way fireplace and welcoming people will put you and your loved ones at ease while our dedicated staff and quality care will give you peace of mind, knowing all your needs are being met. Residents enjoy daily social events in addition to our ongoing activities like exercise, bingo and word games. We also offer live music entertainment weekly and structure socials and activities around the interests of residents.
Our wide range of services and amenities set us apart from traditional senior living communities and include:
- Access to a well-trained staff 24 hours a day
- Scheduled transportation services
- Medication assistance
- Life-enriching activities and programs
- Comprehensive wellness programs for residents in memory care
Pricing at Brookdale Danvers
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Danvers
Staff was super all were very friendly and you could sense that they form a great community. Our tour was well planed and mom was able to see many of the types for apt that they offer.
- A little older, but nice!
This seems to be a fairly nice facility. It is clean and the staff and residents are very friendly. Our main concern is that this facility has more of a nursing home feel than my loved one would have liked,...
- BROOKDALE - DANVERS IS THE PLACE TO BE
while I have only spent two nights here, I find the place very accommodating and friendly overall. The food is good quality and plentiful. the attendants and maintenance people are eager to meet your requests...
- See all 27 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Danvers
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Danvers
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.