1160 Hogan Lane Conway AR 72032
Our activities director plans fun diversions including scenic drives, musical activities, bunco games and manicures. We also offer community events such as Fourth of July Barbecues and Halloween parties. We are active in other local events such as volunteering with the Alzheimer's Society and Ozark Senior Expo.
Our community has many amenities designed with your comfort in mind:
- Large outdoor courtyard with walking paths and gardens
- Private dining room for entertaining guests
- Comfortable lounges
- Activity room for arts and crafts as well as socializing
- Exercise room and equipment
- Beauty/barber salon
- Pool table
- Pet friendly
Our apartments are available in four different styles most of which are suitable for single or double occupancy. Apartments have private bathrooms walk in showers. Kitchenettes come with microwave, refrigerator with ample storage space.
Pricing at Brookdale Conway
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Conway
- Too far away
Brookdale Conway was a nice community. It was very well-kept and clean. The staff was friendly and they answered all of the questions that we had. We chose another community that was closer to our family members....
- Need Skilled Nursing Not Assisted LIving Care
Dad only lasted a few days here it turned out that he needed more skilled one on one care than what they provided. However, in the short amount of time he was there I was pleased. The staff was friendly and...
- Awesome activity director!!
The staff have all been amazing to my loved one since she has made the move into this community. The activity director has really taken the time to get to know her on a personal level and encourage her to get...
- See all 14 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Conway
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Conway
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.