2183 Memorial Drive Clarksville TN 37043
We know that residents with dementia need familiarity and a gentle routine to feel secure and have peace of mind. That's why our residents participate in a daily structure that includes mental and physical exercises, practicing daily life skills and participating in engaging and purposeful activities that enrich their lives. Other amenities and services offered at Brookdale Clarksville include:
- An award-winning dining program with dementia-friendly menus and personal dining assistance
- A focus on health and wellness
- A structured social calendar that is centered on the interests of residents
- Personalized care plans that are regularly reviewed and adapted
- Pet-friendly living for small pets under 20 pounds
- Licensed nurse on-site at all times
- Daily and weekly housekeeping services
At Brookdale Clarksville, our staff is specially selected to work with residents who have Alzheimer's and related forms of dementia. Residents choose from private or companion suites, studios or one-bedroom apartment homes. Many residents choose to bring personal furnishings from home making our community even more welcoming.
Pricing at Brookdale Clarksville
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Clarksville
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Clarksville
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.