Brookdale Cedar City
995 South Regency Road Cedar City UT 84720
We offer both assisted living and memory care but with all of the comforts of home. We offer the following services to residents:
- Visiting rehabilitation specialists
- Short term care
- Assistance with hygiene and grooming needs
- Emergency call system in all private rooms
- Mobility assistance
- Built in safety features in bathrooms
- All areas are wheelchair and walker accessible
- Medication management
- Transportation services
- Individual care plans based on resident needs and desires
Our friendly activities staff provides many opportunities for friendship and fun. Some favorites are bocce ball, arts and crafts, Bible study, live entertainment and manicures. Our large outdoor courtyard includes gardening beds, seating areas and walking paths. Our community also has a restaurant-style dining room, private dining room for entertaining and a full service beauty salon. Residents may remain as busy or as relaxed as they wish but a friendly smile is always nearby.
Pricing at Brookdale Cedar City
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Cedar City
- Clean Property!!
I had recently taken a tour of this community and I have no complaints of how things had went for my loved one. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them...
- Care for dad
I like this community for the good care .The staff are always very attentive. The meals were very good and he was happy being here. They did offer him activiites with the residents . We would recommend this...
- Looking forward to moving my husband into this community!
This community looked clean and the staff I have met have been pleasant. They offer a memory care wing. They have a big kitchen and the brochures talk about how nice it is.
- See all 11 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Cedar City
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Cedar City
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.