3615 South Mebane Street Burlington NC 27215
Brookdale Burlington offers private apartments homes in a home-like community. With several common areas, an engaging social calendar, beautiful outdoor living spaces, restaurant style dining and accessibility for residents with limited mobility, Brookdale Burlington has it all.
Our well-trained staff encourages independence while being ready to help with assisted living services around the clock. We are a vibrant community with an array of services and amenities that include:
- Volumes of books in regular and large print in our on-site library
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Pet-friendly senior living
- Three chef-prepared meals served daily in our restaurant-style dining room
- Personal laundry, linen and housekeeping services
- Scheduled transportation services
- Medication management and support
- Outdoor walking paths, courtyard and gardening areas
Pricing at Brookdale Burlington
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Burlington
- A smaller community but nice
We had a nice tour by the staff, they were knowledgeable and answered all our questions. This community was somewhat smaller and mom didn't feel that there not as many activities or amenities as some of...
- Care for mom
I like the care at this community. I like knowing that this community. The menu is really good and she seems to be pleased with the nice menu. She likes that they have church services and enjoys the activities...
- Care and Comfort.
The care at this community has been very nice. We like the staff and like knowing that the community is clean with a nice environment. The menu is appealing and they offer nice activities for the residents...See all 12 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Burlington
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Burlington
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.