420 Shaffer Road Bloomsburg PA 17815
At Brookdale Bloomsburg we provide personalized assisted living services in our intimate and home-like community. Residents choose from three different apartment style homes to find the one that best meets their budgets and needs. Our community is welcoming and inviting, feeling like home to residents quickly.
Our resort-style services and amenities make life at Brookdale Bloomsburg worry and hassle free. Service and amenities enjoyed by residents at our community include:
- Fine dining with three meals a day served in our elegant dining room
- Themed nights in our dining room with special holiday meals
- Access to a strong network of professional relationships that includes the local Alzheimer's Association chapter and local schools
- Fun and vibrant activities schedule with regularly planned outings
Pricing at Brookdale Bloomsburg
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Bloomsburg
- It's nice and clean. Everybody loves the staff!
It's nice and clean. Everybody loves the staff! The meals leave a lot to be desired. They had liver and onions one day and it was tough and cold, and not cooked right, and other times it's been bland....
- Toured. Convenient location...
Toured. Convenient location and clean facility. The rooms are a bit small. The lady we met with was informative and helpful. I think the price is a bit out of reach.
Community Details at Brookdale Bloomsburg
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Bloomsburg
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.