487 Austin Drive Barberton OH 44203
At Brookdale Barberton, our staff is caring and compassionate and eager to make lasting and meaningful connections with each and every resident. We strive to help residents be as independent as possible while being there for them when needed. Everything about our community was built with residents in mind and includes beautiful grounds, private apartments, easy accessibility for residents with limited mobility and comfortable common areas for lounging and socializing. Other community services and features include:
- Beautiful sun room for relaxing
- Trained staff on site 24 hours to meet needs around the clock
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Full service dining with snacks available throughout the day
- Life enrichment programming
- Transportation services
- Continence management
- On-site library, barber shop, beauty salon
Stop by Brookdale Barberton today and inquire about joining our family. We can't wait to see you!
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Nice and Quiet
My brother has done a complete turn a round in his health at Brookdale Barberton. They took him off a lot of the medications he was previously taking and he has stopped smoking and is doing really well now....
Enjoyed the tour!
Everything was good here and they gave us a good tour. We just did not like that the apartment was not as big and did not have some of the features that we were looking for. the people were helpful and they...
Great activity program!!
This community has a wonderful activity program, they keep the residents busy all throughout the day with various activities and often take them off campus to different field trips. My loved one has felt right...See all 10 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.