514 Vision Drive Asheboro NC 27203
We work closely with each resident and their families to create a personalized care plan that is regularly revisited to ensure needs are being met as they change. We offer both assisted living services and memory care services for seniors with Alzheimer's and related forms of dementia. Our staff balances assistance and independence to create an environment that celebrates choice, purpose and individuality.
Brookdale Asheboro has resort-style amenities and high quality care services, serving residents around the clock. Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Asheboro include:
- Access to a licensed nurse and a registered nurse around the clock
- Medication assistance, administration and management
- Daily and weekly housekeeping services
- Personal laundry and linen services
- Scheduled transportation
- A choice of apartment style floor plans with kitchenette, basic cable and individual climate controls
- Outdoor courtyard, walking paths and raised bed garden areas
Pricing at Brookdale Asheboro
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Asheboro
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Asheboro
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.