2601 E. Villa Maria Road Bryan TX 77802
Our spacious apartments offer an abundance of amenities to make life more pleasant:
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Individual climate controls
- Ample closet space
- Kitchenettes with refrigerator/freezer
- Individual indoor mailboxes
- Emergency call system in all bedrooms and bathrooms
- Built in bathroom safety features
Of course your physical and emotional health is very important to us and we tailor our services to your individual needs:
- Medication and chronic condition monitoring
- St. Joseph Hospital is only one mile away
- Personal care and medication assistance
- Staff is awake and onsite 24 hours a day
- Menus are planned by registered dietician
- Transportation to medical appointments
- We work with transition stays, respite care, home visit programs and urgent placement
We offer plenty of indoor activities to keep you entertained and enjoying each day. Residents can enjoy solitary pursuits such as arts and crafts or our library as well as social gatherings including Tai Chi, exercise classes, a walking club and various games. We have community spaces for visiting with friends in our comfortable lounge or gathering around the TV for movies and sporting events. We welcome your friends and family, both two footed and four footed, with special family nights as well as furnished accommodations for out of town guests. Our beautiful enclosed outdoor courtyard is a great place for relaxing with friends in the shade, working in the gardens or enjoying one of our backyard barbecues.
Pricing at Broadmoor Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Broadmoor Place
reviews were not favorable[Name removed] seemed too rushed to talk thoroughly
The majority of my rating is toward the [removed], most of the problems stem from her and her management style. In general, most of the caregivers were friendly and cared for my mother; however, with constant...
Administrator is rude! Doesn’t even know her families by name or sight most of the time. I have seen her treat her workers with disrespect.There must be a better way.
- See all 22 community reviews
Community Details at Broadmoor Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Broadmoor Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.